Saturday, July 8

A Finish....

It's been so long since I've posted, I've almost forgotten how to use this app.
Here goes, hope this works! 



I haven't been doing a lot, but I do have a finish...
I think I started this in April, loved working on it. Here it's displayed on my old treadle sewing machine, with a few treasures.
I was going to hand quilt it, but poor Susie was needing a play. She was so sweet and played along beautifully.

I never know what to quilt, then go back to what works best for me!



This is what I'm working on now, love fussy cut paper piecing...

Have a lovely weekend..
Stay safe...🌹
 

11 comments:

  1. hello! Nice to see you back..........pretty setting with the teddy bears etc. Your quilting looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely to see your here Julia.......that is a lovely small quilt...........and I love fussy cutting anything............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you, Julia!
    It is a beautiful little quilt. I'm glad you and Susie were able to get in some quality time together. Looks like your teamwork was very successful.
    BTW, I really like the green striped binding. : )
    You've got some great results with your fussy-cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, dear Julia :D So nice reading you again, you're always such an inspiration ! LOVE your lovely quilt and, of course your new EPP project. I'm so curious, seeing it growing and discover what's on your mind with it... Hoping you'll soon be poting again,
    In stitches,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you keeping busy! LOVE this little quilt, and the arrangement of hexies in rows like that. Another lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, as always. Paper piecing is a wonderful, portable craft and I am glad you are enjoying the process.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love it....and love what you are working on now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sew nice to see you post Julia..
    Beautiful finish on Susie...
    Lovely fussy EPP you are playing with...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello! Nice to see you back..........pretty setting with the teddy bears etc. Your quilting looks great.

    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥