Monday, July 10

Love this...Cross and Crown..



Love this... been a while since I've come across a quilt design that was love at first sight....and inspired to start on straight away.

Easy and a pleasure to piece.....These three blocks pieced just this morning.    

The blocks will be sashed with the background fabric, with red corner stones...It's a free pattern from McCalls called " Cross and Crown" by  Sandra Clemons.

Trying so hard to just use fabrics from my stash, but I only have a FQ of the beautiful red Fusion corner stone fabric...., so we'll see how big it ends up....


It's so cold here today, hope the sun shinning where you are...🌹


9 comments:

  1. Very pretty and an extra bonus the blocks sew up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely pattern, and on my 'want to make' list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern and the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're such lovely blocks Julia... no wonder you were inspired to start working on it straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful block pattern. Hope you have enough red to make a good size Quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very pretty block design, but it surprises me that it works up so quickly. Looks more complicated than that.
    Yes, the sun is shining here and the AC is going full blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty blocks and your fabric choices make them so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pattern and the colours you have used.

    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥